Anyone surprised? I doubt it.
Writing is one of my favorite activities. I'd rather write than do many other things, as my license plate frame says.
Sometimes I'm asked what aspects of writing I like best. Here are my top five:
- Rough draft -I love the thrill of a story pouring forth for the first time.
- Research - I enjoy gathering the facts needed to make my stories historically accurate.
- Reaching "The End" - Finishing a story and getting my characters to their Happily Ever After feels great.
- Receiving my CPs' feedback - They offer wonderful suggestions for making my story even better.
- Rewrites - Putting on my editor hat and taking my manuscript to the next level is exciting.
• • • • •
What aspects of writing are your favorites?