Archived Blogspot Blog Posts

Sunday, February 14, 2010

My First Interview

My awesome critique partner, Anne Barton, asked to interview lil ol’ me. After all Anne’s done for me, I couldn’t turn her down. :)

.

.

Anne is talented, creative, and clever. She came up with an interview format I’ve never seen before, one that was tonz of fun. If you drop by her blog, Anne Barton’s Writing Journal, you can see why I’m so impressed–and learn more about me and my writing journey.

If you leave a comment, you’ll have a shot at winning the Starbucks card she’s giving away.

7 comments:

Donna M. Kohlstrom said...

Head over to check out Anne's interview techniques and get to know you better!

sherrinda said...

What a great interview Keli!!!!! I loved learning more about YOU!

Cindy said...

Yay! I'm supposed to be unplugging but I definitely have to check this out :)

Diane said...

Great interview! Praying many, many more to come. :O)

www.dianeestrella.com

Terri Tiffany said...

I'll go there now!

Chris Pedersen said...

Whew! Awesome interview!

BTW the new digs on your blog are utterly "scentual" --they exude romance.

Keli Gwyn said...

Thanks to everyone who visited Anne's blog and read the interview.